Information on data protection for our business partners
Data processing according to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
In the following, we inform you – our customers, suppliers, partners and interested parties – about how we process your data and which rights you are entitled to according to the data protection regulations.
1. Responsible body
Lehmann & Frommelt Thermoformung GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Am Fuchsberg 17
01844 Neustadt in Sachsen, Germany
2. Information on the data protection officer
Preusse & Co. Aktiengesellschaft
An der Markthalle 3
09111 Chemnitz, Germany
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
In order to execute our contracts with you, to execute your orders and/or to carry out measures and activities within the framework of pre-contractual relations with you (business relations with you), we process the following data in particular:
- Contact information of contacts, such as title, first name, last name
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Fax numbers
- Further information that is necessary for execution of the business relationship or that is provided voluntarily by you.
We process your personal data for the following purposes in particular:
- For identification as our business partners
- For correspondence with you
- For planning, implementation and administration of the (contractual) business relationship with you, e.g. processing of orders for our products, invoicing, bookkeeping
- For traceability of transactions, orders and other agreements
- For cost recording, controlling and reporting
- For carrying out surveys, marketing campaigns, market analyses or similar actions (events)
- For the assertion of legal claims and for defence in legal disputes
- For the prevention and investigation of criminal offences
- For complying with legal requirements, e.g. tax and commercial law retention obligations
- For assuring and exercising the owner’s rights
Your personal data is processed on the basis
- of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), fulfilment of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures with you
- of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), to safeguard our legitimate interests.
Our legitimate interest lies in the proper initiation, implementation and handling of the business relationship.
4. Recipients of personal data
We may transfer your personal data to:
- Public bodies that are required by law to receive or be informed of data
- Legal counsel if this is necessary to comply with applicable law or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- External service providers in their activity as contract processors (e.g. IT service providers, data destruction) to process data with their products and services
- External service providers in their function as function providers who process data for us as function providers (e.g. courier services, credit institutions, tax consultants)
5. Storage period of your personal data
If the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations, the personal data will be deleted, unless its (temporary) further processing is necessary to fulfil the purposes listed under 3. for a predominantly legitimate interest.
In addition, we process your personal data only to the extent and insofar as we are obliged to do so by mandatory legal, e.g. commercial or tax law storage and documentation obligations.
6. Your rights
According to Art. 15 et seq. of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), you have the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data transferability.
You also have the right to appeal to the competent data supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO).
In order to exercise your rights, please contact the responsible body mentioned under 1., if possible in writing, or use the contact to our data protection officer listed under 2.
7. Obligation to provide personal data
In order to carry out our contracts with you, to execute your orders and/or to carry out measures and activities within the framework of pre-contractual relations with you (business relations with you), you must provide us with the personal data required for this and for the fulfilment of the associated obligations. Without this data, no proper business relationship can be established or continued, so we may be forced to terminate it.
8. Automated decision-making
No automated decision-making takes place.
Dated: 25th May, 2018